CMG is committed to the Jacksonville community. We serve as an ongoing promotional channel for local non-profits in several key ways and provide these services for FREE.
As a service to our listeners and the community, our radio stations broadcast public service announcements (PSA) for non-profit organizations. A PSA is a non-commercial advertisement, broadcast for the public good.
Please read the below Guidelines before submitting your PSA Request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PSA requests must be submitted by an organization that qualifies as tax-exempt under IRS Tax Code 501(c)
- Information should provide a service or benefit for the community, listeners and/or members. The following PSA content will not be aired:
- Rallies or demonstrations
- Ticket, product or donation pricing
- Book signings or public appearances
- Benefits for individuals
- Workshops or classes
- Anything related to candidates for public or political office
- Anything related to political organizations
- Religious content
- Submission Deadlines – Five (5) days prior to the requested start date if providing pre-recorded audio. Seven (7) days prior to the requested start date if not providing pre-recorded audio.
- Run Dates - Provide desired broadcast start and end dates (maximum 30 days).
- Length - PSAs must be either :15, :30 or :60 seconds in length.
- Formats - The preferred digital audio format for email is mp3, however, we also accept scripts.
- Submit your PSA request via email at email@example.com